Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Believe in yourself

Hey guys! I just watched a very inspirational video on YouTube. It was of a girl named Jillian Jenson who was auditioning for the X-Factor.. Their was so many bullies back home for her and she cried through her whole performance. It was an extremely heartfelt performance-she put everything she had into it and it was truly amazing. This has now inspired me even more!
I remember being in school, and every year there was at least one time I was made fun of for being overweight.... Hell it was more than once-more times than I can count actually. To this day I don't forget any words said to me about my weight. So many people who didn't want to associate with me because of my weight and most would just give weird looks as I passed by. I usually never let anyone know how I really felt inside. And to this day I will break down crying at times and wish things would have gone differently.. Maybe I could've been dealt a different hand when I was born. I have more motivation than ever to meet me goals and feel good about myself because of all the bullies.
Remember... You're doing this for you and no one else. You have to want this more than anything! If you want to continue living life the way you are-be my guest because I'm not going to try to change you but I will be here for you when you choose to change. Just think.. When you meet your goals you can show all the people who used to bully you, call you names or would never look at you that you did it! You succeeded! If they were bullying you then they don't want you to have success. 
For all the people who told you you could never do it and to all the people who told you you'd never accomplish anything. If that's what you need on your head to drive you than use it to your advantage! But by all means please, please don't let someone into your life that only chooses they want to be there once you've accomplished your goals. Stay true to YOU and believe in yourself like I believe in you! 
While all the haters are walking around in Hollister and you're walking around in Lane Bryant just know that most of them never had to work their way into those clothes. And I'm not sure which store it was (hollister, American eagle or Aeropostale) that when asked why they didn't have clothes for plus sizes they came back with a comment on the lines of, "we don't have plus size clothes because we like to attract a cool, hip and trendy demographic and if people can't fit into out clothes then our clothes are not for them". For this purpose, I no longer haw respect for any of these stores because they all work the same way and all feel the same about the subject. Some people are overweight by choice and some people are overweight for things completely out of their control. However, even for the people that being overweight is "completely out of their control", can still usually make different choices to help make some changes. Although I will admit I was an excuse maker up until just the other day.
Stop being depressed as you pass by the clothing stores that hold all the clothes you've always wanted to wear! Start changing your life-set goals, make changes, meet goals, wear clothes of your dreams... It's time, so lets do this damn it! Don't let another opportunity pass by because that's called quitting before you even hit the starting line. 

Be sure to follow my blog to stay updated with new content, leave me comments and questions below and don't forget to pass it along to other people that you feel might like it or need a little inspiration!

As always,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment