Sunday, June 30, 2013

Get to know Me! (Tag)

Hey guys!(: So in honor of Day 1 of my 30-Days of Blogging Challenge I figured another nice thing would be do to the ever popular "Get to know me" tag that so many people have done on their own blogs as well as in their YouTube videos. Here goes nothing! ;)

1. Are you named after anyone? For those that don't know, my name is Ariel(: I AM actually named after Ariel from the legendary Disney movie, "The Little Mermaid".
2. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember, but if I had to guess I'd say about 3 weeks or so ago?
3. Do you have kids? No, but can't wait to have some someday!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Haha. I like to think so! It'd be pretty bad if I said no...
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? More than I probably should… But I definitely know when to tone it down and be serious.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Something about jumping off a bridge leaving my life in the hands of some type of stretchy rope doesn't really settle well with me. I'd rather go sky diving. lol
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I wish I could remember the name! It's basically a gluten free & organic version of rice krispies. SO good!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I'm an eye person. I will generally notice someone's eyes before anything else. Unless it's a girl wearing some killer heels (:
9. What is your eye colour? Blue. It's like looking into an ocean. And I'm a mermaid so that makes sense to me!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love both but there's nothing like a tear-jerking happy ending!
11. Favorite smells? Almond and or coconut scented things. The smell after a good rainfall, dryer sheets/clean linen and the smell of my grandmothers homemade spaghetti sauce simmering for hours around Christmas time… which reminds me that I also love the smell of peppermint.
12. Summer or winter? FALL<3 When it's just the right temperature.. Not too hot and not too cold… t-shirt and jeans or sweatshirt around a nighttime campfire - nothing better!
13. Computer or television? Computer. I love TV, but if there's nothing good on you're kind of shit outta luck =/ On the computer I can watch YouTube videos, blog, do research, facebook… ANYTHING!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The furthest I've probably been from home is Florida? And I live in Massachusetts, so…not that far lol
15. Do you have any special talents? I danced for a long time when I was younger till I got sick - not so good anymore but it's still a passion of mine. I'm good at cooking.. But special talents? Uhhhh… lol Not sure.
16. Where were you born? Massachusetts, USA.. Forever a New Englander no matter where I reside.
17. What are your hobbies? I enjoy watching NCIS & Law & Order, shopping, traveling, visiting new places, hanging out with friends and family, texting, taking pictures, learning new things and I'm really beginning to LOVE blogging even though it's only my 3rd real post (:
18. Do you have any pets? I have a white long-haired Chihuahua named Snowflake and a black long-haired Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix named Cara (but I call her peanut) (: Loves of my life!
19. Favorite movie? I have a laundry list long of favorite movies but to name a few… Fast & The Furious (all of them), The Hangover, The Heat, Titanic, The Saw series, ANY Adam Sandler movie - my god there's so many I can't even deal….
20. Do you have any siblings? Only child right here.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? When people ask me this… I always just say that I want to be SUCCESSFUL! In business and personal life I wish for success. Because I haven't truly figured out what I want to be yet(other than a business owner), I just wish to be successful(:

I got these questions off http://lebeautygirl.com/2011/06/get-to-know-me-tag-21-questions.html - The website of a lovely girl named Ysis who does a lot of things Fashion/Beauty related. Check her out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment