Sunday, June 23, 2013

FIND THE LIGHT!

Hey you! Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rut? You feel  as though you're stuck in a dark underground tunnel with no light or exit in sight? I think everyone feels that way at sometime or another. The economy is tough right now; People are struggling with relationships, finances, health and diet, etc. Today I find myself sitting in bed most of the day with no motivation to clean this mess of a house, get ready or do anything remotely productive. 


Its time to see the light! There's so much to live for... I haven't met one person that doesn't want to be successful, financially stable, the picture of health and fitness and living the "All American Dream". Take a few minutes (or hours) to really reflect in and think about what you want out of life. Write in a journal, make mental pictures, do whatever will help you realize what you want in life! Now time to INSPIRE :) If you're trying to do something like lose weight or find a job... Try to stick pictures and post-it notes all over your house to help you remember what you're working towards so you can keep your eye on the goal. 

Next,have a support team! Family, friends, partners, co-workers, pen pals-ANYONE! If you really and truly don't have anyone that will support you, join some local or online support groups or discussion columns. Many times you can do these things anonymously and get help from people with similar goals-some even all over the world!

I have many goals and dreams in life and hope to achieve every single one of them. I want to know what some of YOUR goals that you're working towards are-Let me know in the comments! Come back tomorrow to find out what my most important goal of the moment is and how I'm slowly but surely achieving it!

I found the light... Will you?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment